Sunday, April 22, 2007

Welcome to Aarti's Corner


After spending loads of time reading various food blogs and improving(really???) my cooking skills, its time to have my own corner to share my experiences.. Food bloggers have been a helpful hand in teaching me to cook after marriage :) Thanks to them, these days my current passion is cooking and trying new recipes. I am good at regional maharashtrian cuisines but am trying to learn other cuisines as well. My blog will also include some experiences of travelling in Europe.. My first post will follow in some time with one of my favorite snack!

Welcome to my chotusa kona khopcha on the net :)

2 comments:

p said...

hey nice job girl!
mastaa aahe sagla loved the watermelon pancakes,will try it son aani will give u a feed back ..keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aarti,
Very nice work. I'm maharashtrian too. Will try Dudhi paratha.I used to make them in India. Almost forgotten by now. Thanks for your blog & all the best.