What you need:
10-12 Green chillies
5-6 cloves of Garlic
2 tbsp roasted Peanuts
How to proceed:
1) Remove the heads of chillies.
2) In a skillet, take 1/2 tsp Oil, and add chillies and garlic to it
3) Roast them uniformly on all sides till you see brown black spots over them
4) When done, pound these alongwith peanuts and salt as required using a mortar pestle (mixie will do, but mortar pestle works best)
5) Add a bit of oil while serving, and some salt(this will reduce the spiciness a bit).
6) Serve with bhakris!
Thecha can be stored for 4-5 days in fridge.